Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Obama Experiment - Chief Justice Roberts - Birth Certificate - Glenn Beck - GM - Auto Industry

The BOPAC Report:

I want to thank Australia.to for recently publishing another article that the Main Stream Media will not touch. I hope this article spreads far and wide.

The Obama Experiment

Enabled by

Congressional and Judicial Acquiescence (CAJA) for America

Caja mortuoria para America

This past year, I and many others have become concerned over how easily and how far the public can be misled by the government, politicians and the media. Like most Americans, I have always been aware that I could not count on politicians to look out for me and my family’s interests. However, I have tried very hard to believe that my Congressional Representatives and the Courts were at the very least committed and strived to live up to the Constitution as best they could....Continue Reading


Larry Sinclair apparently was also impressed with Glenn Beck's confrontation of the Connecticut Attorney General:

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
THANK YOU GLENN BECK: Its About Time Someone Confronts CT & NY AG's Extortion

Thank you Glenn Beck. It is about time someone confronts CT and NY Attorney Generals for their engaging in Extortion against the employee's of AIG in violation of the laws they are sworn to uphold.

When I saw your program Monday and heard you call it what it is, EXTORTION, I could have kissed you. I know you are that way, but Barack Obama is!


It was great. I would definitely shake Glenn's hand to thank him.

I have been considering the bailout of GM and the auto industry. Having the federal government run anything is an ill conceived idea, bad for innovation and competition. Now the U.S. Government is going to back GM's warranties. Seems to me that Ford should have a good case to make in the court of public opinion that the government is unfairly aiding its competitors. Doesn't the government's actions put Ford at a disadvantage? Isn't the government engaging in unfair trade practices? Isn't the government in effect trying to establish a government controlled monopoly with GM? Will GM buyers get tax advantages? Will your business be next to be taken over or put at a competitive disadvantage?

My next car will be a Ford. I do not want to encourage businesses to have their hands out for tax payer dollars or to allow the government to run their business.