Saturday, July 11, 2009

Obama - Larry Sinclair - Book Reviews Start Coming In - The BOPAC Report

The BOPAC Report:

Larry Sinclair's Journey -



The reviews of Larry Sinclair's new book,Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair – Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder, are beginning to come in. They're good. From Larry Sinclair's blog:

Saturday, July 11, 2009
THIS REVIEW WAS SENT BY EDWARD SAFRANSKI

The below was received by email and I felt it was only fair to share it.

Hi Larry,

I just got your book today and have already read it. Here is the review I sent to everyone on my e-mail list. You have my permission to publish my review and you can include my name if you like.

Yours truly, Edward Safranski.

Hello all,

I've read thousands of books in my life and I just finished another one titled, Barack Obama & Larry Sinclair – Cocaine, Sex, Lies & Murder. I highly recommend it. I have the autographed copy #90 of 500 early released books. The Obama machine successfully suppressed the book for many months but it has finally been printed and delivered. Get yours from

Sinclair Publishing, Inc.
9 Spring Drive
Port Orange, Florida
www.sinclairpublishingllc.com
386-761-0606

After reading it I have no doubt whatsoever that Larry Sinclair is telling the truth. He is open, honest, and in my opinion, not seeking a payoff. He freely acknowledges all of his own faults including his life of crime from his teens onward for about twenty years. Even though he's queer and I'm straight, he reminds me of myself, someone who cares very much about the truth getting out just for the sake of truthfulness. The truth is that Barack Obama sold him cocaine in Chicago in 1999. Barack Obama smoked crack while Larry Sinclair gave Obama blow-jobs twice, once in a limousine and the next day in a hotel room. It is almost certain that Barack Obama and Reverend Wright were the two who orchestrated the murder of Donald Young, the homosexual choirboy lover of Barack Obama, at the Chicago church in order to avoid a scandal. And now that murder is not being investigated by the Chicago police for it would no doubt lead to the White House.

The Obama supporters are as brainless as Nazi fanatics supporting Hitler or Communist fanatics supporting Stalin, or for that matter, Republicans who endorse the Bush Crime Family. They engaged in a vicious smear campaign against Sinclair and I really am surprised and glad he is still alive and I admire his courage in telling the truth. Sometimes the truth does come out in spite of all obstacles. Happy book reading. All the best, Eddie.

All the best,
Eddie.