Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'll Be Out For A Few Days

I often accuse the media of being AWOL in regards to their reporting and investigating of the realities of Sen. Obama and his life. Especially in covering Larry Sinclair’s story and the numerous lawsuits challenging Sen. Obama’s eligibility to hold the Office of the Presidency, the media’s failures have been glaring and inexcusable.

Therefore, I want to let everyone know in advance that I’m going to be absent (with leave) for a few days. I’ll be having surgery on Monday the 8th and expect to be in the hospital for at least 4 days with no internet access. I will be back as soon as I can. I urge everyone to pay close attention to the stories that Sen. Obama and media want to disappear – and get the word out.

Take good care and make it a great day! Zach